Wednesday 30 May 2012

Good Morning Sms

  •  The Word 'Hello' means
    H=How R U?
    E=Everything all right?
    L=Like 2 hear 4rm U.
    L=Love 2 C U soon.
    O=Obviously,
    I miss you!
    Good Morning my friend .
  • An ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn on your face,
    A cup of coffee in your hand & a sms from me on your mobile?!
    Have a great day! Good morning.
  • Everyone Has To Admit
    That The Most Depressing Moment Is When

    You Wake Up Early
    And


    Realize That You Only Have
    Five Minutes Of Sleep Left . . . 
  • I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven't texted you yet. Have a pleasant morning!
  • Treat everyone with politeness,Even those who are rude to U.....Not b coz they are not nice,But bcoz u are nice....!!!**Good morning**

No comments:

Post a Comment